As a Senior Ad Operations Specialist, you are key to business operations, working closely with all internal departments, third party vendors and partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for Ad Operations Campaigns under the guidance of the Senior Manager of Ad Operations
• Manage all aspects of ad campaign fulfilment, campaign scheduling, ad testing & implementation through campaign delivery & performance optimizations across partner networks
• Assist the Account Management team with pre-sale RFP completions including inventory estimation and forecasting
• Conduct daily review of active campaigns. Assess over/under delivery and performance and make any necessary adjustments
Candidates Will Be Able To
• Analyze and show off your problem-solving skills
• Work proficiently in MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Show strong attention to detail and ability to complete large volumes of work efficiently and effectively
• Demonstrate strong work ethic
• Traffic and/or QA online advertising campaigns for website display, mobile, pre-roll ,and retargeting
• Respond to questions about campaign performance; run ad-hoc reports
• Make independent decisions about campaign set ups and make modifications, when needed, to ensure campaigns success
• Contribute to the creation and maintenance of ad operations documentation
•Troubleshoot campaign errors, and resolve campaign delivery and/or performance issues
• Utilize 3rd party ad tags ranging from simple creative setups, including standard desktop display, mobile, and 1x1 tracking, to more intricate creative setups, including but not limited to video, native, and custom creative to accurately traffic and manage media execution across sites and platforms.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2-4 of experience with DFP/Google Ad Manager, as well as experience with other 3rd party ad serving and tracking systems including DCM/DFA, Sizmek, Verification and Brand Safety vendors: MOAT, DoubleVerify (DV), Integral Ad Science (IAS)etc.
• Experience with Data Management Platforms (Salesforce DMP, Adobe AudienceManager) and Order Management Systems (Ad Book, Operative One)
• Business-minded with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Programmatic operations and strategy a plus.
• Strong analytical skills, with extensive knowledge of Excel.
• Comfortable juggling multiple tasks; ability to prioritize responsibilities; excellent time management.
• Self-sufficient problem solver.
• Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, thrives in an extremely fast-paced, detail and deadline-oriented environment.